Currently feeling: Okay
Currently listening to: I Believe – Blessid Union Of Souls

I was at HKL yesterday morning for my medical checkup.
It took me a good ten minutes to fill in all of the forms they provided.
They measured my height and weight was measured and to my surprise, I was two centimetres taller than I’ve always thought I was. But then again the reading could have been inaccurate.
Then my eyes were tested. The usual close-one-eye-and-read-the-alphabets routine. I’m grateful my eyes are still working perfectly.
Then I was told to fill two containers half full with my urine. I was pretty worried as I was fasting and I didn’t know whether I was gonna have enough urine to fill them up. Zana even reminded to bring a bottle of water, just in case.
It turned out I had more urine in me that I thought. I filled both containers. Full !
And I still had some more if they wanted me to fill a third one.
OK sorry, I am done disgusting you with tales of my urine.
After that Daddy and I had to walk to the main building to pass my urine sample to the lab and get my X-Ray done.
I am told to come back on the 10th to get my results and the rest of my checkup done.
Oh, I had to go to my dentist to get him to stamp the teeth checkup section of the medical checkup form.
Have I ever told you guys I loved my dentist ?
He is like the best dentist ever OK. Sangat cool !

I do not need to fast anymore. I am done with all my ganti-ing.

Annisa and I were at Putrajaya to watch the Malaysian International Fireworks Competition last night.
The admission was free because this year’s show wasn’t a competition.
The show started a few minutes after 10 p.m. and we witnessed half an hour of an insanely beautiful (read: orgasmic) fireworks show. I tried snapping photos with my camera but they did not turn out very nice. Not nice at all, actually. I recorded a video instead. However, Annisa managed to get wonderful snapshots with her Super Camera (yes that’s what I’m calling it, who cares if it’s an SLR ke DSLR ke). The both of us were sweating throughout the whole thirty minutes and my hands were sore from holding my camera up for so long, I can’t imagine how Annisa felt holding her huge camera. I can’t wait to get the photos from her camera.

Happy Merdeka, everyone !


Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *